Friday, April 30, 2010

Voluntering Is Very Noble BUT...

...past experience has shown that without giving this group a modicum of power to correct problems it is like a social service volunteer recognizing a person is hungry but not being able to give them a sandwich.

The farce is we picked the wrong target at the TTC: 

In my view, the rocket we launched at the TTC on Thursday’s front page (“TTC Farce: Customer service guru babysat by transit flaks, drives convertible to work”), which continued inside the paper, was misguided and bombed the wrong target.

Ontario commits to Toronto's Transit City - in 10 years, rather than 8


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive