Thursday, May 22, 2014

GOOD NEWS BAD NEWS...

Corner Gas movie's $8.5M budget is 75% from government funding despite success of the original TV series

It may be one of the most beloved, successful Canadian TV series, but the Corner Gas movie still got started almost exclusively thanks to government money

Howard Moscoe is back and teaching at Ryerson. Can you pass his quiz on Toronto politics?

Former councillor Moscoe, 74, isn't slowing down, though he has bought a plot at Mt. Sinai cemetery on Wilson Ave., and even had a headstone carved

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive