Saturday, May 24, 2014

I AGREE JEFFREY...

I will be supporting my local provincial candidate (conservative) because his riding office is a couple of blocks away and it is convenient if I NEED to kick ass...

JEFFREY SIMPSON

Ontario’s ‘none of the above’ election


Here’s a guess: Turnout for Ontario’s June 12 election will be its lowest ever.

A whole lot of people, even politically interested ones, will be confronting three mediocre choices. If “none of the above” appeared on the ballot, that option would likely win.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive