Monday, August 11, 2014

A QUICK PEEK INTO ANTI- GROUPS...

Someone Else's Wallet

This bloated 'diversity' infrastructure, and the larger bureaucracy, has made the recent wave of student protests look particularly foolish... There they are protesting against tuition hikes, and my view is, who are you guys protesting against? [...] Gibor Basri, the Vice Chancellor of Equity, Inclusion and Diversity at Berkeley, participated in some of these tuition protests and said rising tuition gives him heartburn. Well, if he's got so much heartburn, how about he starts divesting the seventeen staff in his 'diversity' office? He could even give up his own salary [of $200,000] or cut it by half.

Heather Mac Donald holds court for 90 minutes.

|

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive