Thursday, August 14, 2014

LIKEN IT TO AN ITCHY CROTCH

...WHEN YOU ARE GIVING A SPEECH.

Multi-Cult Supporters Rejoice

One of the key tenets of multiculturalism is to never, ever criticize another culture because, as its supporters would tell you, it's not appropriate to judge another culture which you clearly don't fully understand. Here's how Mark Steyn explains it.

When you read this story remember that the Multi-Cultists are not upset by it at all. In their minds, to be disturbed would mean you were judging.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive