Saturday, September 29, 2007

City Of Toronto's Credit Card Is Maxed Out



But I will bet that the mayor, councilors, bureaucrats, etc. are still signing for "business expenses," have not reduced their office budgets, are still collecting their pay increases, are still attending sporting events and other attractions that you and I have to fork over our own $$$, ride the TTC for nothing, etc. etc. Harper is right in applying the surplus to pay down the deficit which takes 30 cents of every tax dollar for interest charges but Harper should immediately cut taxes substantially which would allow you and I decide how to spend our money.

Mayor Miller is outraged.....who gives a F&%k?

Feds must share surplus: Mayor
'Outrageous' Ottawa is letting cities struggle
Mayor David Miller yesterday expressed outrage that the federal government failed to help financially troubled Toronto when its treasury is bloated with a $13.8-billion surplus.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive