Saturday, September 22, 2007

This Doesn't Rank As A Revelation


I have been calling the present cabal at Toronto city hall a bunch of dysfunctional clowns back during their last term and their leader whose sole claim to fame is stopping a bridge to suck up to the unions, waterfront condo owners and island squatters and his taking panhandling to a new level. It is sad when a councilor like Rob Ford stands out as being one of the few who is in touch with the real world.

Miller's council: Petty, divided, stubborn
royson james 31 min. ago
Dysfunctional is a pretty harsh word. But it is one term being used to describe Toronto city council in the wake of what the budget chief calls a "brutal summer" confronting the city's fiscal ...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive