Sunday, September 16, 2007

The City Above Toronto

Vaughan has been kicking our ass for years as a place to start a business and a place to live and this is just another example of why......support their local businesses and and the city rewards them. At the other end of the spectrum when you look at Toronto.....

Credit goes to Vaughan
While Toronto residents may soon be paying the city new controversial taxes, those in Vaughan will have a chance to lighten the financial burden imposed by their municipal government.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive