Tuesday, September 18, 2007

So! What's New

Friday, September 14, 2007

Another bout of panhandler violence in Toronto

Derek Leonard, 27, of no fixed address, is facing assault charges after allegedly attacking a man who would only identify himself as David near Spadina and Dundas streets.

David says he told Leonard not to touch his vintage vehicle when he approached it and offered to clean the windshield. David says Leonard then banged on the vehicle, jumped in and began beating David on the head.

Toronto's lenient attitude toward vagrancy has turned our city streets into a war zone between those who work and contribute, and those who don't. Whatever their reasons for being on the streets, it does not give them the right to attack others. Not other homeless, and not the general public. There is too much untreated mental illness out there, and with a progressive lefty mayor not willing to admit the problem and tackle it head on, it is only going to get worse. We've already had a murder. What more has to happen before the mayor is willing to clean up our streets?

Labels: , ,


1 comment:

The Skinny said...

interesting world once you lift your eyes off of the obsession with leftists ain't it?

again. I guess Rightgirl must live in Thornhill or something. Fitting perhaps?

I'm at the corner of squeegee heaven and crackville. Thankfully, the cops keep them clear, pretty much all the time. In fact since that knifing, come to think of it, I've rarely seen one there since.

But I suppose if I were a whiner righteous righter I suppose any cause would do.

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive