Saturday, September 22, 2007

Loonie At Par And Stiff Competition From Eastern Europe


Make you wonder if this mega project is just a political boost for a lacklustre and delayed waterfront plan......

Mega film studio delay costly for city
Tony Wong 41 min. ago

Toronto's struggling film industry is fading quickly to black with the Filmport mega studio development in the city's port lands in serious danger of being delayed for several months over red tape.

It appears there has been some on-going concerns about this.........

Please sign the petition!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive