Sunday, January 27, 2008

If The Cause Is That Just..........

........wouldn't it be more productive to take it to the steps of the White House? These people were not drafted but chose to join the military. The military don't set government policy........

January 24, 2008

From the U.S. Army to Canada: a resister's journey

I am guilty of desertion. I deserted the United States Army. But if one digs a little more deeply into what I have done, they may learn the truth of the matter: I am a victim of an unjust system. >by Brad McCall >in his own words

January 26, 2008

U.S. Deserters and the United Church.

Is the United Church a religious or political organization,? in Toronto at least it is a political organization, their congregations support the most odious people , such as Hamas and the Iraqi insurgents, in fact any murderous organization as long as they oppose the 'American Empire' I remember one United Church official actually saying in the Globe and Mail that Castro's Cuba is more democratic than the U.S. I wrote a letter in response, (they published it).

Anyway look at this , look who is there Olivia Chow. this is the women who went to a certain event headed by George Galloway at the U.of T, George Galloway should be remembered was a fan of Saddam Hussein and is very 'anti-choice' (something his femi supporters do not realise).

I am assuming if I give my money to a United Church it is not tax deductible as this is definitely not a religious organization,.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive