Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Controlling School Board Salaries, Expenses, Etc.

Wasn't this part of the Harris agenda on education reform?

Having their fill - on taxpayers' dime

Some Catholic school board trustees bill for meals while others don't

By KEVIN CONNOR, SUN MEDIA

Some Toronto District Catholic School Board trustees are fatter cats than others when it comes to feeding at the public trough.

While a few trustees don't expense any restaurant bills, others submit thousands of dollars worth -- at a time when the board faces a deficit.

Full story

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive