Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Proof Is There Comrade Miller! Why Won't You Listen


Oops! Sorry I forgot....................

Despite what Mayor Miller says, a ban on handguns would do little to quell gun violence in this city -- just look to the U.K. for proof
Following the shooting death on Yonge St. earlier this month of an innocent bystander, Toronto Mayor David Miller once again called upon the federal government to ban all handguns in this country, his demand punctuated this time by the fact the gun that killed passerby John O'Keefe was allegedly legally registered to one of his alleged killers.

I would hope the following is because they don't know anything rather than fear of reprisal.........we have seen how this attitude has decimated one community.
A deathly silence
100 witnesses to a father's shooting ... not one word to help police find a killer
One stray bullet.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive