Friday, January 18, 2008

I Got A F*&Iing Parking Ticket And Do You Know Why

Because I parked illegally and did so knowing I was doing so. I could rationalize why I did so but isn't that one of our major problems today.....too many people don't understand the simple concept of if you do the "crime" you have to pay the price. And btw don't judge the average parking enforcement officer by what you see on the latest piece of reality garbage on television.

Blue hornets finer than 'meter maids'
By GARY GRANT
As a long-time observer of the goings-on at City Hall, I have found Coun. Karen Stintz to be one of the most capable and sensible of the bunch. That is why I was so shocked and disappointed at the cheap shot she recently took at the men and women of the Toronto Police Parking Enforcement Unit.
Full Column

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive