Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Rare But Welcome Event

And hopefully we will see more of this type of judgement when it comes to our criminal justice system but I caution you not to start celebrating too soon. I will almost guarantee that the bleeding hearts will be out there bleating for their vision of justice. BTW why does it take two years to bring this to trial?

Teen accused in Stefanie Rengel's murder denied bail

By MICHELE MANDEL, SUN MEDIA

In a rare move, the 16-year-old girl accused of ordering her boyfriend to murder rival Stefanie Rengel was denied bail yesterday and will be held in detention until her trial - which may be two years away.

“I have concluded that this is one of those rare cases where detention is justified,” Ontario Superior Court Justice David McCombs said today in making his ruling.

As the girl began to cry, the judge allowed her emotional parents and sobbing 10-year-old brother to approach the prisoner’s box and hug her before she was transferred back to the Syl Apps Youth Detention Centre.

Full story

1 comment:

The Skinny said...

1. I don't see any bleeding hearts yet, do you? And if there were, no one would really give a shit. Except for you.

2. Harris either cut or didn't improve our court system, and I don't think McGuinty has improved it either.

So simple.

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive