Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hmmmmmm?

If Bill Clinton had made the following comment about Obama would it be considered a racial slur............

"Obama praised the former president, then added, "I would have to investigate more fully Bill's dancing abilities . . . before I could accurately judge where he was, in fact, a brother.''

Democrat debate takes angry turn

Things are only getting funnier and funnier..........

Bill Clinton ‘has a dream’, falls asleep during MLK speech
The campaign is taking its toll on former US president Bill Clinton. He fell asleep yesterday during a ceremony to honour Martin Luther King Jr at a church in New York.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive