Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Mantra Of The Left

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Only Whites can be Racist

Mentioning that Farrakhan is a repulsive racist makes YOU a racist!
"When veteran Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen pointed out last week that Obama's long-time "spiritual mentor" Rev. Wright had last November 2 awarded his "Rev. Dr. Jeremiah A. Wright, Jr. Trumpeter Award for Lifetime Achievement " to Nation of Islam supremo "The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan," he was widely denounced as a racist."he" being not Obama or Wright or Farrakhan, but Cohen -- for being the first journalist to mention this gala bash at the Chicago Hyatt Regency, a mere ten weeks after it happened!

Source

An example of Cohen being flailed here

1 comment:

The Skinny said...

no it is not the mantra of the left.

it is the mantra of unhyphenated Canadian.

I am left of center, and I do not, nor have I ever, believed that. Nor do anyone I know, left of center.

If you go our your front door, you will see all kinds of racism from all races. Try it some time.

So this is some kind of revelation????

Try again old man.

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive