Thursday, February 04, 2010

In All Fairness Generalization Is Overdone...

...especially when it comes to kids. IMHO it is a small group that fall into the "horror, horror" group and the vast majority of kids reflect their parents.

Unfair to children? Don’t get me started

Hyper Parents & Coddled Kids sometimes states the obvious, but it still possesses scenes that are jaw-droppers.
Kids these days: the horror, the horror

New John Doyle head shot
Yesterday I was too harsh and totally unfair to British TV. Yeah, yeah, I know. Today is devoted to being totally unfair and mean to children. Brace yourselves.
Kids today. Honestly, you wonder why they are so utterly horrible, unreliable, rude and ignorant. Try getting a kid – a teenager – to feed the cat while you’re away for a couple of days. For a good fee, by the way. You need to have two adults on standby because, in all likelihood, the kid will fail to turn up on one of the two days. Why? Forgot. Had a date. Needed to go skateboarding. Or, obviously, he would just die.

Source

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive