Sunday, November 28, 2010

Fantino's Arrogance Not A Quality I Support...

Fantino wasn’t ‘there for the little guy’ in Caledonia
 Nov 26, 2010 9:33PM EST

CHRISTIE BLATCHFORD

Vaughan candidate who demonized ‘an outsider’ during native occupation trumpets endorsement from Don Cherry, who lives in Mississauga

Toronto-area byelection pivotal battle for parties


As byelections sometimes do, the battle for Vaughan, north of Toronto, could deliver a blow to the federal Conservatives, who are running a marquee candidate in a bid to snatch the riding from the Liberals. Or it could signal the beginning of the end of the Grit stranglehold on seats in the Greater Toronto Area. MORE...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive