Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Return To A Single Tier Society...

John Reilly: Shut down the native industry and spend the money on natives


“What would I do if I had the power? I would dissolve INAC and repeal the Indian Act“

Writing Bad Medicine: A Judge’s Struggle for Justice in a First Nations Community, my recently published book, has been an amazing experience for me.

When I started the project, I had very modest expectations. I believed the book would be a good read for me when my memory and mental acuity had so deteriorated with age that I no longer had any direct recollection of the subject matter. I thought I might sell a few copies, give a few to my children and close friends, maybe get a little coverage from the local media. I even hoped that at some point an opposition Indian Affairs critic might use the book to ask a few embarrassing questions of the Minister of Indian Affairs & Northern Development during Question Period in the House of Commons. I did not expect the national media coverage that has resulted. Read More »

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive