Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm Sorry Sue-Ann But...

...to me the "Better Way" is getting me from point A to Point B in a timely manner at a reasonable price and the TTC is meeting my needs in this area and don't get me started on the high quality of service provided by Wheel-Trans. Possibly this is the answer...have Wheel-Trans management takeover The TTC.

Despite study, The Better Way still isn't

By SUE-ANN LEVY, City Hall Columnist

Last Thursday evening when I entered the Queen St. subway station on the Yonge line, the collector was nowhere to be found. Instead a crudely written sign was posted on the glass inside the collector’s booth informing passengers he or she would be back

City needs a transit lesson

by Royson James

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive