Thursday, November 18, 2010

Native Solitude Under Microscope...

If smallpox blankets were real, how come I can still hear you yacking?


Non-idiot Canadian judge discovered -- and the natives are pissed:

“What concerns me is that the ordinary member of a native community does not have the protection of the law. If I know my mayor and councillors are taking money that they shouldn’t, they will be prosecuted immediately for trust thefts and probably face imprisonment,” Mr. Reilly says. On reserve, corruption rarely brings repercussions. “Becoming an Indian chief in Canada is a licence to steal. Some of them use it, some of them don’t.” (...)

What they are used to on the reserve is being able to shut people up; they don’t want anybody to speak out.”
He further points out that they never say he’s wrong: “All they say is that I shouldn’t be saying these things.”

# Kathy Shaidle : 2010-11-17 08:28:02 EST

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive