Saturday, November 24, 2012

Another Hurrah For The Charter


‘Just because I’m homeless, why should I leave?’: Vancouver sued over right to live in public spaces

Clarence Taylor preferred to sleep beneath the stars because he was 'horrified' by the drugs and violence of the city’s notorious Downtown Eastside

...I have one question; "Who is paying for this law suit?"

Brian Hutchinson: After throwing $84M at slum housing, Vancouver’s spending $128K per room on renovations

...it is obvious that most large metropolitan areas have fiscal drains due to ineptness in the social housing areas. It might be interesting to see how Vancouver compares when it comes to crime in subsidized housing.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive