Monday, November 19, 2012

Thank You rabble.ca...I Certainly Would Be Concerned...

Uranium processing plant a major concern for west-end Toronto neighbourhood |   

Nov 18 2012 | John Bonnar | Up until a few weeks ago, most residents were unaware that a nuclear facility producing nearly 2,000 tonnes of radioactive uranium dioxide pellets yearly existed in their neighbourhood.

...to the same level I am now and worry that I could walk out my door and be involved in a gangsta shooting, collision with a cyclist riding on the sidewalk, a drunk driver, etc. etc.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive