Wednesday, November 21, 2012


Canada's 'poor' actually getting richer: How research ­overthrows claims of Occupy ­protesters

...does this mean that more and more basement apartments, vacated by parent's Occupy sons/daughters, will be coming on the market and the law of supply and demand will drive down rents and more and more of the Occupy stalwarts won't want to camp out in parks, etc.

The results of a new study, which tracks a sample of a million Canadians to see how their incomes changed over the past two decades, is jaw-dropping

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive