Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Blatchford Brings Up A Valid Point...

The unsolved mystery in the Rob Ford defamation case: Why isn't the Toronto Sun being sued?


Christie Blatchford: The strange thing about the $6M suit is that it was the Sun that went to town on the corruption angle, not Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

...and the only fly in the ointment is that if we accept her position how long before we see bloggers, etc. up against the fence.

Corruption’ comment at centre of Rob Ford case didn’t refer to cafĂ© owner at all, mayor’s lawyer argues

'If Mr. Ford had said I think this deal was brought from Mars, by aliens, if he can find someone else to agree with him, it's not defamatory,' said For'd lawyer said

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive