Friday, November 30, 2012

You Can Hide But Can't Get Away...

...from this farce! Lord knows I have tried...

Christie Blatchford: Controversy grows over why judge took ‘nuclear’ option in Rob Ford ruling
As lawyers for embattled Toronto Mayor Rob Ford filed their application for a stay of a judge’s order giving Mr. Ford the boot from office, the controversy surrounding the order itself is quietly growing.
***

This is an interesting analysis of the ruling which raises the level of hope that the appeal may in fact be successful by a significant degree.


h/t LRC

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive