Saturday, November 24, 2012

Should Left Be Taking Another Look At Iggy

Oh, Shiny Pony!

"I’m sorry I said what I said.” I'll bet.*
This about sums it up.
Posted by Kate at 12:06 PM| Comments (76)

Just Watch Him

Oh, Shiny Pony!
While Justin "Bieber" Trudeau is addressing the multitudes/shilling for votes on December 22, I wonder if he'll be at all bothered by the fact that another of the event's speakers at the confab, Dr. Jamal Badawi, has, among other things:
⋅ issued a fatwa for Islamonline, outlining six different conditions in which a wife may properly be beaten.
Among other things...
h/t
Posted by Kate at 10:48 AM| Comments (50)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive