Friday, November 30, 2012

Cigarette Or Joint

Will similar restrictions/freedoms apply? Who will be granted licences? First Nations of course and I can envision court calenders being jammed by discrimination suits from bikers, current growers...

Unenforced Laws are Not Really "Laws", Are They?

 
MarijuanaGreetingCard.JPG

Posted by Robert at 7:00 AM| Comments (23)
 

The Emerald City's New High

FoggySeattle_Marijuana.jpg

Related: Steven Crowder talks with some potheads in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Posted by Robert at 3:00 PM| Comments (90)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive