Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Let's Cut Through The CRAP

...the crap about grants, special deals, etc. and two of the stellar media figures have taken upon themselves to try and shine some light on who is feeding at the trough, when politicos are away at taxpayer funded conferencess and I would suggest that they are given a city grant to thoroughly investigate the entire grant program. i would also recommend that Christie Blatchford be added to the duo.



Sweetheart lease deals 'plain nuts'

Mayor Rob Ford targets the messenger at his libel trial

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive