Thursday, March 22, 2007

I Don't Know About You But I Don't Hate Gays

I have little patience with the radicals within the gay community who go to outrageous lengths to further their personal agendas and in the process they feather their own nests at the expense of those they purport to represent. But I have the same attitude about the members of any group that feels the world and my ancestors owes them something for nothing. The following is an excellent example.....no one mentioned in this article really got away with anything. They had their detractors and their supporters and those who didn't care one way or the other. That is how a democracy works.

Why do straights hate gays?
March 21, 2007
Dear straight people: Why do you hate gay people so much? Gays are hated. Prove me wrong. Your top general just called us immoral. Ann Coulter gets away with calling a straight presidential candidate a faggot. Even Garrison Keillor is making really tacky jokes about gay parents in his column. >by Larry Kramer >Los Angeles Times

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive