Sunday, May 27, 2007

NO Blue Lemon...You Are Not The Only One


Is It Just Me or Is Toronto City Council Moronic

I've used the word Moron three times in the last three days - one each for Moron Miller and Moron McGuinty relative to their using the death of a child to push their political agendas.
This time I'm pleased to provide this as an honorific to all members of Toronto City Council for THIS.
Fez Batik, in an earlier iteration (Santa Fe) was the second bar established in the Entertainment District (just after the Amsterdam Brew Pub). Many many nights pre and post 1989 were spent in the place. The bar staff became friends, and the patio like a second home. It almost deserves heritage building designation in my mind.
Now City Council will spend three times market value to turn the place into a homeless shelter.
I guess they figure that this will make it easier for the bums to get loonies from drunken passersby.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive