Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Naturally His Family Won't Pay More.......


......he seems to leave most of his garbage at Toronto City Hall. I have no problem paying my way but I can see an increase in dumping which will increase costs, there is a bureaucracy which is going to cost us, there are times when the amount being put out increases and how will they handle that, how many garbagegestapo will they be hiring............

Homeowners to be charged based on trash output
toronto.ctv.ca

The City of Toronto has unveiled a plan to reduce the amount of garbage going to landfills by charging households different fees depending on how much trash they put out at the curb.

A number of different-sized bins will be offered to residents and pickup costs will vary.

"We've created a system where, depending on the size of garbage can you put out, you pay more money if you put out more garbage, so if you're a super recycler, you'll pay nothing," said Councillor Glenn De Baeremaeker.

"I know my family personally, we will have the smallest container. We won't pay a penny more."

Trash tax grab in works

'Tax increase by stealth'

The Grinning Planet

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive