Thursday, May 17, 2007

In Defense Of Falwell

I am not a fan of televangelists but their programming is no worse than the rest of television of today and there are many examples of their contribution to the poor and oppressed around the world and to me Jerry Falwell was just another individual who found his niche and sometimes there egos lose touch with their vocal cords.

Tinky Winky: Finally Out Of The Toy Box
May 17, 2007

Kathy Shaidle;

Funny thing is, Falwell turned out to be absolutely correct in his own weird way: leftists are falling all over each other to side with radical Muslims now. The Left had nothing to do with September 11, 2001 -- but from September 12/01 to today, they've been trying to make up for THAT ball drop, big time.

Dude had your number, Lefties! You're even wrong about the stuff you're right about.

Posted by Kate at 6:22 AM

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive