Thursday, May 24, 2007

David Suzuki

David Suzuki: Hypocrite or Henpecked?

In my first post on uber-environmentalist David Suzuki, I wonder if he sees himself as some sort of Medieval lord.

In my second post, I wonder if he is just a garden variety hypocrite.

In this post, I look into just what drives David Suzuki to do what he does.

More accurately, who drives him.

David Suzuki's grand Tangwyn property is a struggle for him

Consider David Suzuki's grand property (named "Tangwyn") on Quadra Island for him and his wife in contrast to my disgusting excess of a three-bedroom detached home on a tiny lot for a household of six. I suppose environmentalism has been good to Suzuki. Everything I hear suggests the world Suzuki wants me to have doesn't include a vast forested estate.

But then Suzuki says he struggles with what it means to be an environmentalist.

Must be so hard for him.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive