Monday, April 07, 2008

Congratulations Stephen........

.......for showing some common sense in this whole farce.

Harper won't discipline Lukiwski for gay slurs

Updated Mon. Apr. 7 2008 3:45 PM ET

CTV.ca News Staff

The Prime Minister says he won't punish MP Tom Lukiwski for making anti-gay comments, telling the House of Commons on Monday that the member's sincere apology was enough.

"It is my view that when such an apology is sought, such an apology should be accepted," said Harper, responding to Liberal and Conservative demands that Lukiwski be stripped of his role as a parliamentary secretary.

More

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive