Monday, April 14, 2008

How Are Seniors With Upper/Lowers Going To Survive


I guess it is more "day old" or maybe David, Kyle, Sandra will bring back chinese food doggy bags........

POINT OF VIEW: Will that be food or fuel?
Mon, April 14, 2008
How hard could it have been to predict that if you grow food to make fuel instead of feed people, eventually two things will happen?
Full Point of View

Biofuels nothing short of disaster

Note to environmentalists: Remember, you were the ones who demanded biofuels the loudest. It turns out the production of biofuels such as ethanol and biodiesel is likely to cause far more environmental damage than it prevents.. MORE...

.....and let's not forget we haven't even seen what the suzuki/gore carbon tax's impact!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive