Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Homegrown Terrorism Continues.....

....and it is obvious that Dullton McGinty will continue to given into extortion and I have to admit that the tories seem to be continuing the liberal game plan in place over the last couple of decades. The only glimmer of hope is the OPP involvement and the arrest of some of the "freedom fighters" at the Deseronto blockade.

'This nonsense can't continue'

Caledonia blockade angers mayor

A renewed Six Nations blockade of a highway through Caledonia is pushing residents to the brink and is paving the way for a repeat of clashes between protesters and residents, the mayor of the beleaguered town warned yesterday.

McGuinty asked to end native bargaining

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive