Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Toronto Is A Nuclear Free Zone Also....

....and the council that voted in that ban must be congratulated as Toronto, at least up to today, has not been bombed and possibly this latest ban will have the same impact.....
if you believe this GIVE YOUR HEAD A SHAKE. I just heard a couple of days ago that England, where guns have been banned for decades, saw a 4% increase in gun crimes in the latest statistical report.

Miller gets his gun ban

'Political junk food,' says critic

City council endorsed David Miller's handgun ban yesterday, but left the mayor three votes shy of winning unanimous support.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive