Sunday, July 26, 2009

Garbage Strike A Walk In Park Compared To H1N1 Pandemic

H1N1 virus could be our Katrina

If you want to know whether Toronto is prepared for the resurgence of the swine flu (H1N1) pandemic this fall, think of New Orleans just before Hurricane Katrina hit.

Gearing up for swine flu

An article soon to be published in the British medical journal The Lancet suggests that delaying traditional September back-to-school dates in some jurisdictions might help control the spread of swine flu.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive