Wednesday, July 29, 2009

No Winners.......

Christie Blatchford

No remorse, no mercy: Teenage ‘puppet master’ sentenced to life

What is still a mystery is how Melissa Todorovic, with her stable background and loving family, grew into the girl who would plot the death of Stefanie Rengel

I'm An Adult Now

Posted 7/28/2009 11:31:00 AM I've known what Melissa Todorovic looks like and I've obviously known her name for months now, thanks to a colleague in the business who can sniff out anything on the Internet. For months she was only "M.T.", the accused and then convicted killer of Stefanie Rengel. Protected by the faulty Youth Criminal Justice Act, it took a brave sentence from Justice Ian Nordheimer to introduce Toronto to a teen who coldly and sexually enticed another young offender to kill an innocent girl.

Melissa's Facebook support page, when I saw it months ago, was filled with gangzta postz from friendz who seem incapable of expressing any thought unless it contains words like "bitch", "killaz" and "girlfriend". Melissa's supporters indicated that Stefanie either got what she deserved or that poor Melissa was being victimized because every teenaged girl would kill a rival.

It was eye-opening stuff, including some of those teenage "glamour" ...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive