Thursday, July 23, 2009

Kudos To A Group Of CUPE Members & City Staff

I made my first visit to one of the alternate dump sites, Lawrence West/Caledonia and I wa in and out in less than 5 minutes. The CUPE Member was directing traffic to those areas where people were unloading the garbage and the city employees were unloading the cars and transporting the garbage to the main storage area.

Thanks People!

My posts make it obvious that I am not a union sympathizer but mostly I am ranting about the dinosaurs that lead the unions and I understand the need for the workers to have representation but whether it is teachers or garbage men the members are not well served by people who are on a power trip.......

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive