Friday, July 24, 2009

Democracy In Action Or Dissension In The Ranks?

26 min. ago

In an era of scripted conventions, the Assembly of First Nations leadership race was anything but. Shawn Atleo needed eight gruelling ballots over two days before emerging as the AFN's new national chief.

New National Chief calls for unity after gruelling election

The new voice of Canada's aboriginals

He stared down a deadlock in a marathon battle. Now Shawn Atleo faces the challenge of reconciling the Assembly and implementing his agenda of education and environment

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive