Sunday, September 24, 2006

Let's Turn Up The Heat Under Miller & His Lackeys

I am not the only one who recognizes the leftist tactics...........

Sunday, September 24, 2006

I actually LOL-ed

I can care less about people leaving comments about my speeling (ok that was on purpose) or calling me pedantic lowbrow names like 'dumbass' but when I saw this, I just had to make a note of it, outside the comments section in case some readers ignore the Miller-ite rhetoric often found there. I try to clean up once in a while, but some are so funny I leave them.

Someone said "Pitfield should claim Royson James' salary as a campaign expense..."

And I actually laughed out loud.
It is 1:24am and I think I woke up my neighbour. Talk about calling the proverbial kettle black.

This coming from someone who is standing up for a Mayor, who IS ACTUALLY PAYING THE SALARY of one of the Toronto journalists (and I use that term loosely) that took absolutely every opportunity he could week in and week out to prop up NDP Mayor (then NDP Councillor) David Miller.

Yes, thats right, our very own Bad Santa himself, Don Wanagas. Or as I used to like to call him, Don Wanagetaclue.

Nice try, Camp Miller, but no one with an ounce of brain is going to buy it. Royston works for the Trudeau Star. The leftest daily newspaper in Canada. And thats saying alot.

Not to mention the fact Comrade Miller now has at least one wannabe journalist on his slate this fall in the form of the lunatic every sane Torontonian loves to hate, Gord Perks. Although Gord is far from a political journalist (or even politically astute, but I will broach that at a later date), he will no doubt be touting his journalistic experience on the trail this fall.

Not that writing for Now (Pravda Toronto) and Eye(Pravda Toronto Jr.) is journalisim, but still.
posted by Enough is Enough @ 1:19 AM

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive