Saturday, September 23, 2006

Mayor Miller-A Simple Question From A Taxpayer

Why not incineration?

I'm not a NDP politician, so I guess that's why I don't understand these things. Many European countries have been incinerating garbage without polluting the air for years.

Some areas in North America have also been doing the same thing.

York and Durham will probably be joining this group as well.

Mayor Miller doesn't want me to drive my little car around the city. He would like me to ride a bike instead so that I don't cause pollution.

But, hundreds of garbage trucks a week will be able to drive through the city.

I assume that they aren't going to harm the environment if NDP politicians are behind this plan.

The trucks will be able to head along the 401 to an expensive piece of land in what appears to be farm country.

If the politicians say that it's okay, I guess hundreds of extra trucks a week aren't going to harm the environment around the dump.

As I said, I'm not an NDP politician so I guess that's why the Toronto plan is beyond my comprehension.

Linda Calder

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive