Tuesday, February 19, 2008

He Said...She Said...They Said...And It Goes On And On

Sticks and stones will break my bones but.........

A human rights director fights back!
I think I've read just about every editorial and Op-Ed in Canada about human rights commissions this past month, and I've been pleasantly surprised that every one of them, from the Toronto Star and Eye Weekly on the left, to the National Post and..More

Media are getting all lathered up over nothing
Human-rights cases against Maclean's and Levant are nothing to get excited about. A controversy has been ignited over the climate of free speech in Canada. Ezra Levant republished the Dutch "Mohammed-as-bomber" cartoon, triggering.. MORE...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive