Friday, February 29, 2008

It Is Something I Have Advocated For Years


It is civil servants, well paid civil servants, who actually do the work so why do we need political hacks and their staff.......

Hack council by half: Ford
Councillor wants City Hall to match federal, provincial ridings
It's a radical diet proposed for city council, but critics say Toronto is already down to its fighting weight when it comes to the number of politicians.

Councillor Rob Ford would like to see Toronto Council cut in half from 44 to 22. Do you agree?
Yes 94%
No 6%
Total Votes for this Question: 1455

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive