Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This Is Normal In Buffalo

But hopefully this is not going to become the norm in Toronto because it is obvious the city doesn't have a REMOVAL plan. Like everything else they just push it to one side and hope it goes away on its own.......maybe the Snowpolice and Herr Mihevic should start giving themselves fines.

Complaints Abound About Slow Snow Removal

City And You Have Same Dilemma: Where To Put All That Snow

Video News DirectorWatchPedestrians Pay Price For Icy Sidewalks

Clear the streets

Re "Shovel -- or pay" (Feb. 9): The city wants to enforce the bylaw on snow removal for sidewalks. Who fines this city for failure to remove the snow from our streets? As a resident of Cabbagetown, I spend as much time pushing cars from the snow on the street as removing snow from my sidewalks. Toronto is the only major city I know that charges extra to provide essential services and then reduces the scope of the services they provide. We have money to have street festivals but not to remove snow. Waiting for the sun to remove the snow is an insult to the taxpayers of this city.

MICHAEL LLOYD

TORONTO

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive