Thursday, February 14, 2008

Our Prayers Are Not Being Answered......

.....Miller and McGinty are still here. BTW where is Howard Hampton.

Premier considers alternative to Lord's Prayer

Because if you were "born outside Canada", you can't possibly be a Christian! And all three party leaders agree:

"It is time for a more inclusive approach that reflects 21st-century Ontario, where more that one-third of the population was born outside Canada, McGuinty said before his Liberal government's weekly cabinet meeting.

"'I think it's time for us to ensure that we have a prayer that better reflects our diversity,' he said."

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive