Thursday, February 28, 2008

I would Suggest Shelley Carroll Is Out Of Touch....

....when she made the following remarks in defence of her boss: "Mr. Miller's budget chief, Councillor Shelley Carroll (Ward 33, Don Valley East), said Mr. Flaherty's criticism of the mayor was uninformed. Mr. Miller's light-rail plans reach out to Toronto's boundaries, she said, including to boundary of Durham Region, home of Mr. Flaherty's suburban riding." when in fact the mayor has proven that he doesn't even reach out to the transportation problems to the Toronto Island.

Budget remarks see Miller branded as 'isolationist'

Supporters, detractors disagree with Flaherty

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive